From multiple systems
Years The business intelligence (BI) industry has been tackling user adoption for years due to huge failure rates among companies. Businesses tend to have multiple systems and tools which often causes the user to become overwhelmed.
To avoid login burnout, the BI tools that have been chosen should fir into user’s workflows and offer them features through one single access point. With thousands of reports across the business, it is almost impossible for the user to quickly locate and run the report most relevant to the problem they are trying to solve.
- Deploy a collaborative, easy-to-use portal (Analytics, Intranet, Extranet & Custom) that business people love
- Eliminate multiple system logins
- Provide a single layer for clients, staff, executives, distributors, suppliers and partners to access all business systems
- Click off to the applications you need – BI systems or web-based – from a central location
- Centralise all your information assets
- Create a single version of the truth and deliver faster access to all reporting assets
- Organise content around persona’s and departments
- Quickly search, find and execute assets from any system – saving 30% of your day
- Bridge the gap between cloud and on-premise systems
- Ensure that the most appropriate reports are being used by each user and department.
- Reduction in requests for reports already been created, saving developers reports
- Deliver contextual information to build user confidence
- Makes users aware of available assets in the business
- Business solution mapped to your persona and processes
- Measure your progress and celebrate your successes